This summer, friends and family in the music box world lost the highly
regarded Tony Ciuffini, loved for his kindness and good humour, and
respected and admired by all of us for his expertise in music box
restoration.
Mr. Ciuffini was a generous mentor to me, and a friend who I wish I
could have just one more conversation with. I miss him terribly.
The Ciuffini family has suggested that in lieu of flowers friends might
donate to multiple sclerosis research for a cure. In honour of that
special request, a portion of all My Secret Music Box sales this year
will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
To learn more about multiple sclerosis and it's impact visit:
http://www.nationalmssociety.org
~
From Other Mommy to Clayface: 6 new horror movies coming out this Halloween
2026
-
If 2026 has proven anything, it’s that the horror genre is in better shape
than ever. From the unsettling scares of Obsession to the nightmare that is
Ba...
10 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment