Monday

as earth turns in her winter sleep

"Will she EVER update again?" you wondered.

I just got some vendor info about the BUST Holiday Craftacular in my email. It gave me an unexpected rush of nerves. It's very exciting -- this is my first time at this event and I've heard about it for years. I wonder what to expect. Doing all I can to make it a good experience...


Me and my musical jewellery will be at table #46 on the first floor. I also learned that me and Mr.Man will be sitting across from puppet makers, which is just, one our favourite things in the world, besides squirrel monkeys

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Yes, i saw your booth at the Bust craftacular! I was amazed to see that the music boxes actually played a tune! You're booth was pretty busy though so I don't blame you for not seeing me. Hope it was a great fair for you!
    I'll be sure to look out for your wares at the next fair!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails