Thursday

So, you want to visit the Renegade Craft Fair



  
Blah blah blah it's all I ever talk about these days, I know! The Brooklyn Renegade Craft Fair, if you missed my half dozen other posts about it, is one of the hugest independent craft fairs in the land, where 300 makers of stylish, splendid hand created wares flog the hell out of them to thousands of visitors for two days in June.

Thinking of coming by? Here are some things you should consider bringing:


1 Comfortable shoes. Whether you decide to stroll through the fair or speed walk don't let your feet fail you half-way through the extravaganza. Over 300 sights to see!

 This show happens rain, snow or shine so bring an umbrella, a sun hat or kerchief to keep the elements off of your head. I think I'd squeeze sunscreen in here too.

3 H2O - don't leave home without it, with all my love this is my advice to you.

4  Cash and credit card - this will be the best way to claim the wonderful goods at the fair as your own to love, cherish and keep. All of the vendors will accept cash, many will also accept credit cards, but hand-held debit systems and cheque acceptance are less frequent.

5  An over the shoulder shopping bag. A nice big one will keep your purchases safe and your hands free all day long.

That's my list! Did I forget anything?

5 comments:

  1. Are you shopping or vending? Either way have a great/successful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone figured out the "big numbers" button on their lappie.

    *pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chani, it's going to be my first time as a vendor at Renegade.

    Hello Anonymous ^_^ (or should I say *pop?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could come. I hope one day I can make it out to this event, it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails