It looks like the Renegade craft show has just posted the artist list for Brooklyn. I'm burning with jealousy! I am still on the waitlist, but applying for this show actually helped me to see all of the places where I needed to improve my application, all the important details I left out and the photos I'll need to take. It was the first big show I've applied for this year so it's a good time to know this stuff. All in all, even though I'm languishing on the wait-list, I still think this is going to be an amazing year for me.
The line-up looks very good: http://www.renegadecraft.com/brooklyn-artists?site=bk
uranus stations retrograde with sedna | September 10th, 2026 to february
2027 - what do we know that we can no longer unknow? What if freedom begins
when we stop living according to rules that were written for a crisis that
is no longer happening?
-
Uranus (*the planet of electricity, the future, groups, technology,
hivemind, modern ruler of Aquarius*) spends about five months of every year
retrogra...
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment